Monday, August 31, 2009

Another great Isolda pattern

These days I try to just work on one project at the time and not adding anything else to my unfinished pile, uhh.. basket. It helps a lot that this one is an Isolda Teague called Vine Yoke Cardigan. It is her brand new pattern, published with Twist Collective. As with her previous patterns, this one is also "hard to put down" because I always want to get to the next part of the body. The construction is an interesting one for me. The cardigan starts with the right side buttonhole band then goes across the right sleeve, the back, the left sleeve, and ends with the left front. I am sure the finishing will be very fast too.
The yarn, Malabrigo Worsted, does not have a lot of bounce like Lorna lace's Green Line used in the pattern, but I think it will hold the shape well.
It is a little bit cloudy outside and cool, so I think I will just sit by my window and knit for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment